Donald Direct guarantees for all our products to meet the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) specifications in all regards. We also produce and provide Conformance Certificate (COC) if requested by the customer.
We accept return claims as per our policy. Return policy is valid only against Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. No claim will be entertained without RGA number.
- In case of any damage to the product, immediate claim should be filed with the damage identified upon the receipt to notify freight carrier. Failure to bring the damage to freight carrier’s knowledge will disqualify the claim.
- Original packing, labels, receipts and bar codes must be retained to file the claim.
- In case of return for reasons other than these, the buyer will have to pay 30% of the Restock fee and shipping.
- Certain products fall in No-Return category hence, no claims can be filed for their return. Check the details of products, prior to their purchase, for their category.
- Products should be returned within 10 days of purchase. After 30 days period, no RMA number will be issued for the product.
- We do not refund the used products.
Keep all important details of the order available when calling for RMA to avoid any inconvenience. If you have any question or confusion regarding our return policy terms, please call our customer care representatives for support and guidance.